Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Miss Starr

Our Favorite little lady doing what she does best...being silly!


Kayla and I were ready to cheer Ryon on when she suddenly got really sad and said " Mommy, I can't cheer for daddy!" I asked her why and she said  "I need my special charger clothes on." We went to her closet and she pulled her "princess charger girl clothes" out. After dancing and shaking some booty in front of the mirror for a few minutes she was ready to cheer for Daddy!! "Go Daddy, Go!!



Since this is my first post I thought it only appropriate to make everyone smile since that is what Kayla is the best at, making everyone around her smile! 

3 comments:

The Bingham's said...

Good job Danie!! I knew you could do it!!! I love that picture of Kayla! She is so cute!! Miss you and love you!!

Chelsi said...

YEAH YEAH!!!! I can't believe it...you finally did it! I can't wait to see the fun you post about. I miss you guys terribly and it will be sooooo nice to have pictures and stories to feel closer to you guys. Love you Danie girl! Now make sure you post often. haha Hope to see you soon!

Brandon and Tenille said...

Hey I saw your blog on chelsis so I thought I would take a peak. I dont know if you remember me or hope that you dont think I am physcho for leaving a message. Anyways I met you when you and ryan first moved to cali. My I went to highschool with ryan. Anyways I hope you guys are loving it there I miss it everyday. Looks like you are all doing well. It was nice to meet you so long ago you have a great family.....